Welcome to The Pure Cottages careers page. Here you will find information relating to current and future employment opportunities with us.
Social Media Planner
The Pure Cottages team is growing, and we are looking for a paid media executive with experience of paid social (Facebook & Instagram) to support our performance team.
This Social Media Planner is based in our Windermere office. You’ll be instrumental in helping to make our group’s marketing strategy a success. Your goal will be to ensure our Google adwords and paid social media campaigns have the highest possible ROI and daily duties include
- Launching and optimising google adwords and paid social campaigns.
- Monitoring budgets.
- Tracking KPIs and producing reports.
- Keyword and audience research.
- Knowledge of Google and Bing Ad Words, Facebook Ads Manager & Business manager
- Understanding of custom audiences and lookalike audiences.
- Ability to generate and install the Facebook pixel, Dynamic products and all FB ads functionality.
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards)
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Keep abreast of Social paid trends
- Strong understanding and experience of bidding techniques (AutoBid, CPC, CPM, oCPM).
- Strong at statistical analysis, spreadsheets and reporting.
- Ability to navigate, schedule or generate reports quickly.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects.
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategies
You will ideally have
- At least 2 years experience in paid media
- Experience in multi channel data analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts
- Working knowledge of analytics tools
- Understanding of HTML and XML is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking with strong maths skills
- Agency background preferable
- Love of ongoing learning and desire for personal development.
- Adspend management experience and strong sense of responsibility for budgets.
- Fast implementation.
We are seeking somebody who is a highly-motivated individual working well under your own initiative; you will also be very comfortable working within a dynamic team.
You must have a “can do” attitude, as well as enjoy seeing projects right through until the very finishing touches are completed. We want you to be a good communicator and enjoy supporting, helping and working with other people, both within the marketing team and within the rest of the company and providers.
Email us at email@example.com